Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

I saw these pumpkins on Pinterest and just knew I had to try them this year.
So we decided if they wanted their pumpkin to be tall and skinny or short and fat.  Then we painted a 9x12 paper with our brush strokes going vertically.  Once they were dry, we cut the rectangles into ovals, cut our mouths, teeth, eyes, and stem.  This is what we came up with...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just LOVE them!  They did such a fantastic job on these!  So we added them to the pumpkin patch.
 
 
 
 I just love how they all are different and have great personalities!  I think they came out just as good, if not better than the Pinterest pumpkins!
 
Then we finished up our foot print crows. 
We added the feathers, eyes and beaks.
 
 The pumkin patch is set!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment