Friday, August 7, 2015

And so it begins...




Class letters should be arriving within the next week and if you have found your way to our class blog, I want to welcome you to our kindergarten class!

I thought it would be a good idea to update the supply list and I have done that. Just click on the supply list tab at the top of the page to find it.  If you are able to bring your child's supplies to Meet Your Teacher night, please do!  This does help to make the first day a little less hectic.  Please make sure to put all of your child's supplies (except change of clothes) in a bag with their name on the bag.  Supplies do not need to be individually labeled!

One thing I always ask my parents to do is to write me a letter about your child.  This gives me a little head start in connecting with the children and with you.  Please let me know all those special things about your child, your hopes and expectations for this school year and any other info you want me to know.  Feel free to email it to me at either my school or personal email.  missy.windom@sarasotacountyschools.net or mwindom@verizon.net.

I am excited for the new school year, but I am holding onto my summer as long as I can...

See you soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment