Friday, August 12, 2011

A new year, a new blog

Well, I have done it now...I have finally started a blog.  I have wanted to do this for a while.  I am going to take this one step at a time and see how it goes.


The first step was trying to decide what to name this blog, so I put it out on Facebook and asked for some ideas.  I always had the fallback of Mrs. Windom's Kindergarten Class.  I chose Mrs. Windom's Window because parents always want to take a peek and see what is happening in the classroom.   This might change but for now I am going with it!


Step two...figure out how this blogging thing actually works.  I get the adding posts and all that but now I need to figure out how to make it look the way I want it to look.  There are a lot of teacher blogs out there and they look wonderful, but for right now I am going to stick to the basics while I figure this out and, oh yeah, start the school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment