Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mrs. Windom is Ready for Kindergarten


Take Home Folders are ready to go.  Please remember to send these back with your child EVERY day!
 Here is our classroom, ready and waiting for Monday morning!






 Some of our Center Areas.  These will open gradually as we learn our new routines.
 The Housekeeping Area
 Computers.  We have 4 new computers in our room!
Math Tubs!

The Science Center

Pocket Charts!

The Writing Center

Books, Books and more Books.
the ActivBoard

Listening Center
I love these new chairs that I got from Pottery Barn Kids...it was hard to buy them without my discount, but I still love them!

Sand Table

The Easel will open later in the week.  I am ordering more paint, (washable, of course).
The Block Center

The Tracing Center

Puzzles and another Listening Center

The Art Supply Shelf and another Listening Center


Building Toys

It all looks so neat and clean...I should probably take a few pictures tomorrow, before clean up time so you can see what our "lived in" classroom looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment