Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet Your Teacher Night!

Well, I think Meet Your Teacher night was a success!  I am so glad everyone was able to come, except for one student who is still away.  Everyone seemed happy about coming to school and seemed comfortable in the room.  Now the big test will be if  I am able to remember everyone's name on Monday morning.  I am usually pretty good with this.  Please be sure to read through everything in the packets that you took home tonight.  Please try to sign all forms and send them into school on Monday if possible.

Remember you can email me the letter about your child.  I have already received a couple.  I really do love getting these and learning about your children.

If you have any questions, no matter how silly you think they might be, please do not hesitate to email me over the weekend.  I know there are a few first time kindergarten parents, so don't worry, we are in this together and I am always here to answer any questions you have!!!

I think we are going to have a great year!  How can we not, when we start out with a note from a student like this...



Ready or Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment