Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pete the Cat

When I stopped by school yesterday, I got a peek at the Scholastic Book orders for September.  In it I found
 and
you could buy them separately or individually and they had cd's for both!  They also had my new Gingerbread Man book in paperback, I got it at Barnes and Noble in hardcover.  They also had the cd for this too!
Now here is the good part, I didn't have to wait for school to start and place an order with my students.  I want to use these books during the first couple of weeks of school. So I went online to Scholastic and  I ordered all three with cd's using BONUS POINTS!  Since I am a "Red Apple" customer I also get free shipping.

I will also be placing another September order with my students once school starts!

SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment